This is a part time 12-14 hrs/wk, 1 year subject to renewal of funding. Hours are Tues afternoon/evenings, Wed mid-day (and possibly Friday afternoons) to best meet the needs of clients as well as regular case conferencing and clinical supervision. This role offers an hourly rate of $40-45/hr for child play therapy, youth counselling and occasional group facilitation and does not include a benefits package at this time. We offer a friendly, dedicated, and passionate work environment and we’re looking for someone who will fit with our culture and team.
Minimum required qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Counselling Psychology, Clinical Social Work, and/or similar human services degree eligible to provide psychotherapy, assessment, diagnosis, and research of psychosocial health related to problems of interpersonal abuse;
- Be registered with a professional regulatory body in Alberta (such as College of Alberta Psychologists or Alberta College of Social Workers);
- Awareness of gender issues, human rights issues, violence prevention, etc;
- Training in a recognized Child Play Therapy Program (either in progress or completed) or experience with Child Play Therapy under the supervision of a Clinical Supervisor with a specialty in this area. child/youth counsellor
Please ensure your application includes a cover letter and a resume that outlines how you meet the qualifications of the role. We thank all those who choose to apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. See full job posting at: https://www.saifsociety.ca/job-postings
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle required.
- Criminal and Vulnerable Sector Check required.
- Proof of professional registration.