Registered Psychologist Needed! MUST WORK WITH COUPLES, FAMILIES AND CHILDREN/ADOLESCENTS!
Feeling time constricted? Overwhelmed with organizational tasks? Do you have enough office space for clients? Not receiving enough clients?
Here at ReDiscover Psychological Services, we are a growing and modern practice seeking a Registered Psychologist (R. Psych), Registered Social Workers (RSW) or Registered Provisional Psychologists (R. Prov. Psych) to provide the following services: individual, couples family counseling and children/adolescent counseling.
We are especially eager to find a Registered Psychologist with lots of experience with couples, family and child/adolescent counseling, who is also registered with NIHB, WCB, and PFSP. Our mission has always been to grow and heal with our clients, of all demographics, backgrounds, and health.
ReDiscover Psychological Services is a wellness based, client care focused psychology practice that provides psychological services that are collaborative, genuine, and diverse. We are always open and eager to learn and REDISCOVER new modalities, techniques, therapies, interventions and methodologies.
WE OFFER GREAT GREAT PERKS
- An extremely collaborative team based work environment. Here at ReDiscover, we refer amongst each other and advertise amongst each other, to help clients within our company find the best services for them!
- A convenient online booking system that allows you to wake up to new clients anytime, any day!
- A carefully selected administrative staff that can take care of all of your client care, bookings, scheduling, meetings, intakes, referrals and internal organizational tasks
- Social media and marketing, we have multiple social medias and a full marketing company that we use! Here at ReDiscover Psychological Services, we are always brainstorming, thinking and working on growing our company WITH our clinicians
- Referrals of clients within your areas of expertise from multiple different agencies! We are always accepting new referrals from agencies such as Psychology today and Medimaps, to fill your case load!
- Competitive wages and a full billing team. Our billing coordinator will get you set up with insurance providers and other referral agencies, to help build and grow your client base!
- A wide range of clients! Here at ReDiscover Psychological Services, we are open and excited to welcome new clients of all needs, we tend to book a lot of couples and families!
- Clinician freedom! We not only offer but encourage clinicians to always default to their own judgment and their practices. We believe full clinical freedom makes for the most innovative clinicians!
- We try to take any administrative task off your hands from the moment your client reaches out, to the moment they complete their session!
- Applicants must have a Master’s Degree or higher in Psychology, Education, or Social Work
- MUST WORK WITH COUPLES, FAMILIES, AND CHILDREN/ADOLESCENTS
- Active Registration with the College of Alberta Psychologists or other regulatory body. Registered Provisional Psychologists must have their own external supervisor
- Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Persons Sector clearance.
- Maintenance of individual professional liability and corporate liability insurance required.
- Professional; team – oriented; adaptive to team environment; hard working
Experience with the following will be an asset:
- Competency working with families and couples or have a willingness to learn
- Familiarity with online technology such as Jane App and Google Drive
- Registered with NIHB, WCB, and PFSP.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Attending monthly team meetings
- Providing counseling therapy
- Ongoing professional development, on top of current research and methodologies