Post – ‘We are Hiring”
Title: Associate – Registered Psychologist / Clinical Social Worker – Virtual or In-Person Services
We are currently seeking full-time and part-time therapists to provide couples therapy, family therapy and individual therapy. This position is in-person and/or virtual.
Potential candidates will have training in the areas of depression, anxiety, trauma, and complex trauma, and are interested in gaining expertise in motor-vehicle accident and workplace injury recovery.
As a psychological wellness clinic, our therapists help people to “Heal, Grow, and Thrive!”
Our team of therapists not only support clients through difficulties related to anxiety and depression, but also offer specialized support in healing from trauma (e.g., childhood, adulthood, motor vehicle accidents, work-injury), in coping with loss by suicide or another unexpected death, learning to manage bipolar illness, and to overcome insomnia and sleep difficulties.
We help the people of our community to learn to live a life with ease by supporting clients through our process of Heal, Grow, & Thrive.
Our Core Values:
- Supportive Care – To support clients in healing, growing, and thriving
- Authenticity & Heart Connection – At PsychSolutions we use empirically validated approaches for treatment through a heart-based, compassionate, and authentic connection with clients
- Be a Team Player – We believe in collective effort and mutual support in personal and clinic goals.
Additional Qualifications & Skills:
- The ideal candidate has a Masters degree and is Registered with the College of Alberta Psychologists or is a Registered Clinical Social Worker (RCSW, MSW) and with the Alberta College of Social Workers
- Current licensure and professional liability insurance for Alberta (can live and work outside of Edmonton)
- Certification in EMDR and training in advanced EMDR and Ego-state work (or willingness to obtain)
- Experience working with indigenous and/or immigrant populations would be an asset
- Ability to write concise and meaningful letters/reports so stakeholders can easily understand the significance of findings and recommendations
- Excellent organisational skills
- A desire for continued self-improvement, willingness to self-reflect, and able to maintain a healthy work-life balance
Benefits of Working at PsychSolutions:
- Full-time admin support (which means you won’t have to spend your time doing anything that would take you away from what you’re best at – developing treatment plans and providing therapy!)
- Flexible schedule with opportunity to build a full-time caseload (min: 3 days/week – 5 clients/shift)
- Non-EAP based referrals
- Referrals from a Waiting List
- Comprehensive and user-friendly online booking system and easy to use electronic billing system
- Easy to use video system for virtual appts and encrypted online software system for clinical notes
- On/off-site opportunities for training and case conceptualization using the Adaptive Information Processing model, attachment theory, advanced EMDR strategies, and ego-state work
- Collegial atmosphere in a building with over 15 professionals
- A highly professional two-story work environment with comfortable interior design, private staff kitchen, three washrooms, two waiting rooms, and ample free parking
- Easily accessible West Edmonton location
- Please send in your resume and cover letter: [email protected]
- In addition to submitting a resume and cover letter: Please complete the Big 5 Personality Test (https://www.123test.com/personality-test/) and share your results during the interview process.