Are you hoping to join a people first practice that allows you to work in a fulfilling and sustainable way?
We are currently seeking a contract part time Registered Psychologist or Registered Social Worker to join our team. If you align with our approach and are passionate about therapy that goes beyond symptoms and works to support meaningful, long term change, we would love to hear from you!
It is an asset if you:
– Have at least 2 years of experience as a practicing therapist.
– Bring an intersectional perspective.
– Have training in EMDR or other somatic modalities, Emotions Focused Therapy, or Couples Therapy.
– Have experience treating couples, trauma, complex trauma, or eating disorders.
– Have experience working with teens, adults, older adults, couples, or families.
– Have a desire to set roots and grow with our company.
– Want to work part time hours to support work-life balance. A minimum of 2 full days (or the equivalent of half days) is required.
– Are willing to pursue ongoing professional development to grow as a therapist.
– Are able to work independently as well as collaboratively.
Benefits of joining our team include:
– Competitive compensation
– Flexible hours and autonomy over schedule
– Beautiful centrally located working space with storage space so you can set down roots
– Hybrid service model (virtual and in-person)
– Opportunities to facilitate groups and workshops
– Free marketing, advertising, and branding
– Safe and supportive work environment that prioritizes sustainable work and work-life balance
– Convenient online booking system
– Monthly team consultation
Please submit your cover letter and CV to Nicole Caines at email@example.com. In your cover letter, please include your credentials, relevant experience, training, certifications, and availability, as well as why you think you would make a great addition to our team.