Little Tree Psychology is looking for Registered Psychologists, Registered Provisional Psychologists and Clinical Social Workers. We are currently looking for someone to fill the the Wednesday/Thursday anytime, Monday/Tuesday/Friday/ evenings, Saturday/Sunday anytime, or some combination of the above.
We also have have an additional office available to move into as the right candidates schedule becomes full, offering complete autonomy and flexibility in the schedule!
Successful candidates will ideally have training, experience and/or interest in (but not required) if you:
– Have some experience or training in trauma processing or somatic modalities, Play Therapy , Couples Therapy, or Family Therapy.
– Have some experience treating trauma, complex trauma, grief/loss, anxiety/depression, or Stress & Burnout
– Have experience working with teens, adults, older adults, couples, or families.
– Want to work part time hours to support work-life balance, but interested in growing if necessary.
– Are able to work independently as well as collaboratively.
Benefits of joining our team include:
– Competitive compensation
– Flexible hours and autonomy over schedule
– Newly furnished office space
– Hybrid service model (virtual and in-person)
– Free marketing, advertising, and branding (referrals provided by Little Tree)
– Safe and supportive work environment
– Online booking system through Jane
Please submit your cover letter and CV to Stephen at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please include your credentials, relevant experience, training, certifications, and availability, as well as why you think you would make a great addition to the Little Tree team.