Living Well is now hiring! Living Well is a well established practice that has been serving the community for over a decade and has a wonderful reputation for providing high quality care & being an excellent place to work. This is an exciting opportunity for those hoping to start in private practice, transition out of a full time role toward better work/life balance or add a few extra hours working from home.
Positions available: Registered Psychologists, Provisionally Registered Psychologists, Registered Social Workers or Certified Professional Counsellors
Location: 3 locations in Calgary, AB
Position close date: Open until suitable candidates found
Potential candidates will:
- Possess a minimum of a Masters degree
- Have liability Insurance
- Have experience counselling clients with variety of concerns
- Be a spiritually sensitive therapist, with a holistic approach to treatment
- Will be available to work daytime or evening with Friday/Saturday evening & Sunday availability being an asset
- Have their own office space OR be willing to use Living Well office space
- Be detail oriented in terms of administrative tasks such as progress notes, billing submissions & invoicing
- Be teachable, and demonstrate an openness to lifelong learning
- Be willing to accept part-time (5-10 hrs) or full-time (15-25 hrs) per week contract work
- Experience working w/children/teens, couples, men’s issues, or other areas is an asset
- May be able to offer video or teletherapy based upon licensing body requirements and/or equipment
- May be willing to offer a sliding scale to those clients unable to afford full fees
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit resume with cover letter with subject line: Therapist Position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include hourly wage expectations, hours of availability, whether applying for part-time or full-time & available start date.
The rate of compensation per client hour is between $80 – $120/hr depending on your level of professional experience. Please include hourly wage expectations, hours of availability, whether part-time or full-time & available start date.