Living Well is now hiring! Living Well is a well established practice that has been serving the community for over fifteen years and has a wonderful reputation for providing high quality care & being an excellent place to work. We are looking for highly skilled professionals to join our team and are now offering hiring bonuses.
This is an exciting opportunity for those wanting greater autonomy with their practice, transitioning out of a full time role toward better work/life balance or adding a few extra hours working from home. It’s also an excellent opportunity for Provisional Psychologists to learn from experienced colleagues.
Positions available: Registered Psychologists, Provisionally Registered Psychologists, Registered Social Workers or Certified Professional Counsellors
Location: 2 locations in Calgary, AB & additional Canadian cities for distance counselling
Position close date: Open until suitable candidates found
Benefits to working with Living Well:
– Access to free group supervision with highly skilled professionals
– Maximum five client hours per day for better work life balance
– minimum 15-minute breaks between clients to provide time for adequate self care and note taking
– Steady flow of intake
– Team gatherings over the year and optional social events
– Beautiful office spaces
– Convenient locations
– Free parking
– Access to online booking, billing, and electronic charting using Jane
– Competitive rates of pay higher than industry standards
– Being part of a team with a long term excellent reputation
Potential candidates will:
- Possess a minimum of a Masters degree
- Have liability Insurance
- Have experience counselling clients with variety of concerns
- Be a spiritually sensitive therapist, with a holistic approach to treatment
- Will be available to work daytime or evening with Friday/Saturday evening & Sunday availability being an asset
- Have their own office space OR be willing to use Living Well office space. Availability for Kensington location an asset
- Be detail oriented in terms of administrative tasks such as progress notes, billing submissions & invoicing
- Be teachable, and demonstrate an openness to lifelong learning
- Be willing to accept part-time (5-10 hrs) or full-time (15-25 hrs) per week contract work
- Experience working w/children/teens, couples, men’s issues, or other areas is an asset
- May be able to offer video or teletherapy based upon licensing body requirements and/or equipment
- May be willing to offer a sliding scale to those clients unable to afford full fees
Compensation: $100-$150 per billable hour
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit resume with cover letter with subject line: Therapist Position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include hourly wage expectations, hours of availability, whether applying for part-time or full-time & available start date.
*** $3000 Hiring Bonus Applies to Full Time Contractors (20+hrs per week) that successfully pass their 90 day probation period
***Part Time Contractors (10-15 hours per week) eligible for a $2000 hiring bonus after completing 90 days.
DUE TO THE LARGE VOLUME OF APPLICATION WE RECEIVE, ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. Thank you for understanding.