Airdrie Counselling Centre Inc. (www. Airdriecounsellingcentre.com) is an established private practice clinic in Airdrie Alberta that offers general assessments, treatment, and consultation services. Our team of registered psychologists, clinical social workers are committed to providing evidence-based services in a professional, comfortable, and respectful environment.
We are currently seeking a Registered Psychologist, Registered Provisional Psychologist, or Masters Level Clinical Social Worker for a permanent contractor position. This is a part time position with possible full time potential. The successful candidate will have a passion for working with couples and have completed specific training in couples counselling. The candidate will be expected to contribute to the growth of the Airdrie Counselling Centre.
Job Type: Permanent Registered Psychologist/Clinical Social Worker (Contractor)
- Master’s degree is required.
- Currently registered with the appropriate governing body is required.
- Individual professional liability/malpractice insurance required.
- Clinical experience providing therapy to couples and adults.
- Experience counselling clients with a variety of concerns.
- Demonstrated skills to provide evidence-based therapy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and/or independently.
The following would be considered assets:
- Suicide intervention training.
- Understanding of and/or work experience with Indigenous Peoples.
- Experience counselling families.
Some of the benefits of joining our team include:
- Competitive negotiated compensation.
- Potential for growth within the organization.
- No overhead costs; the candidate is provided access to office space, admin support, printer/copier/fax, office supplies, file storage, and computer network.
- Marketing and advertising provided.
- Direct referrals.
- Flexible schedule with allowance to set your own hours.
- Regular consultation, support, and encouragement from teammates.
If you’d like to learn more about us, please visit www.airdriecounsellingcentre.com
Competition Closing Date: Applications will be accepted until a qualified candidate is found.
Those who are interested in the position please submit your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please included in subject line “Permanent Contractor Position Application”. You may also fax your application in to 403-980-0192.
In your cover letter please include: available start date, availability (days and hours), training, qualifications, and why you would make a great fit for our team.
We look forward to hearing from you!