Kinetik Rehabilitation Services (Saskatoon, SK) – Saskatchewan Health Authority is seeking PhD Psychologists to join our dynamic interdisciplinary team.
Kinetik offers interdisciplinary rehabilitation programs to individuals experiencing mental health challenges following physical and/or psychological injuries. In the mental health stream, psychologists provide specialized assessment and psychological treatment to individuals dealing with post-traumatic stress, anxiety, depression, pain, sleep disruption, and stress related to difficult work experiences. In the physical injury stream, psychologists provide tertiary-level assessment and treatment to clients struggling with pain, loss of function, sleep disruption, life role/relationship changes, and mental health concerns following a physical workplace injury. Within both streams, clinicians work closely with a team of other professionals (including physiotherapists, occupational therapists, and exercise therapists) to assist clients in symptom management and resumption of function, including the creation of formal return to work plans. Applicants may express interest in either or both streams, with work allocated accordingly.
A background in evidence-based treatment for trauma, anxiety, depression and pain coping is an asset for this position; however, training and mentorship will be provided as part of employment. This includes regular peer consultation, conference participation, as well as formal training in relevant interventions such as Prolonged Exposure Therapy, Cognitive Processing Therapy and/or other appropriate modalities.
- Full and part-time positions available
- Competitive salary
- Relocation assistance
- Extended health benefits and pension plan
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan College of Psychologists.
- PhD in Clinical Psychology from an accredited (CPA or APA) academic program, including successful completion of an accredited (CPA or APA) pre-doctoral residency.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to work independently and as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
- Demonstrates broad assessment, treatment and consultation skills.
- Knowledgeable in the field of health psychology, pain management and impacts of psychological factors on health.
- Knowledgeable in the treatment of trauma and clinical mental health conditions.
Further job information can be found at:
Direct your inquiries to:
John Berzolla at (306) 655-8966 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org