At Nooma Psychology, our goal is to provide compassionate and evidence-based mental health services to children, youth, and adults. We aim to help their clients understand and overcome various mental health challenges, including anxiety, depression, trauma, behaviour challenges, and relationship issues. Additionally, we offer psychoeducational assessments to help identify learning difficulties and provide recommendations to support academic success. Nooma Psychology strives to create a safe and supportive environment where their clients can feel heard, understood, and empowered to make positive changes in their lives.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Growth opportunities
- Supervision for Provisional Psychologists at no cost
Nooma Psychology is seeking a motivated and compassionate registered or provisionally registered psychologist to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing counselling services and/or psychoeducational assessment to children, youth, and/or adults in a private practice setting. Provisionally registered psychologists will receive supervision from an experienced psychologist at no cost.
- Providing evidence-based counselling services and/or psychoeducational assessments to clients of various ages (children, youth, and adults)
- Developing and implementing treatment plans based on client needs and goals
- Maintaining accurate and timely client records and progress notes
- Collaborating with other mental health professionals as needed
- Participating in professional development opportunities to maintain and enhance clinical skills and knowledge
- Registered or provisionally registered psychologist
- Strong theoretical knowledge and practical experience in evidence-based psychotherapy/counselling and/or psychoeducational assessments
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Passion for helping clients work towards hopeful solutions