Insight Solutions Psychology, Inc. – Spanish Speaking Provisional Psychologist (Calgary)
Our mission at Insight Solutions Psychology Inc. is to facilitate skill development and well-being in people of all ages and families with a variety of issues, and from different backgrounds. We respect diversity and understand that every person is unique and has specific needs. In order to empower our clients, we offer specialized counselling using evidence-based and client-centered approaches. The office is located in SE Calgary.
We are seeking one contracted, Spanish speaking provisional psychologist to provide individual counselling for children, teens, adults, and families. Applicants must be able to work some evenings and/or weekends. Spanish language is a necessity.
- Applicants must speak Spanish fluently
- Applicants must have a Master’s Degree or higher in Psychology or Counselling.
- Active registration with the College of Alberta Psychologists.
- Maintenance of individual professional liability insurance required.
- Professional; team-oriented; adaptive to team environment; hard-working.
Experience with the following will be an asset:
- Experience performing all administrative components of counselling therapy and/or assessment (intake, record taking, billing, scheduling).
Your responsibilities may include:
- Attending weekly supervision meetings.
* In-person or online sessions.
- Providing counselling therapy
- Operate independently using Jane App to set up appointments and schedule clients.
Send Resume and Cover Letter to: Paloma Scott ([email protected])