Contract Registered Psychologist – Assessment
Join our team!
Clarity Psychology is a growing practice of psychologists that are collectively committed to offering high-quality care to clients in Edmonton and the surrounding communities. Clarity Psychology specializes in both counselling and psychological assessment services. (www.claritypsychology.ca)
We are looking for a professional and dynamic Registered Psychologist to provide assessment services, mainly in schools. This job will require you to support kids, families, and schools with learning strategies and individual supports.
- Work with a team of highly-trained psychologists that are committed to ongoing learning, consultation, training, innovation, and professional development
- Be part of a “wrap-around” psychology clinic that can offer both assessment and counselling services to individuals of all ages
- Receive fair compensation, professionally-decorated and furnished office space, flexible scheduling, and administrative support
- Be supported by investment into professional headshots, quality website presence, etc.
- Work within your expertise and be given the autonomy to do what you do best
- Be part of a team that is motivated by offering quality psychological services first and foremost
- Master’s/PhD in Counselling or Clinical Psychology
- Degree and internship from a CPA/APA accredited program (if doctoral-trained)
- Registered with the College of Alberta Psychologists (CAP)
- Current criminal record check/vulnerable sector search
- Experience completing psychoeducational assessments (2 years preferred)
- Advanced assessment, analytical, and problem-solving skills to identify and address educational barriers
- Strong writing skills (writing sample will be required)
- Administer, score, and interpret standardized psychological assessments
- Write assessment reports to share with parents, school administrators, and consultants
- Recommend intervention strategies, which include programing for generalization in the classroom, home and new environments
- Complete debrief meetings
- Advanced knowledge of the following areas: Learning disabilities, ADHD, Intellectual Disabilities, Giftedness, Anxiety Disorders, and Behavioral Disorders
- Compensation will depend on level of experience and training and will be a percentage of billable rate.
- Contract Psychologist
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: Until suitable candidate is found
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to Dr. Sean Barford, R.Psych., Director at email@example.com
Clarity Psychology thanks you for your interest in applying for this position. Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
For a printable version of this posting, click here.