Contract Registered Psychologist – Counselling
Join our team!
Clarity Psychology is a growing practice of psychologists that are collectively committed to offering high-quality care to clients in Edmonton and the surrounding communities. Clarity Psychology specializes in both counselling and psychological assessment services. (www.claritypsychology.ca)
We are looking for a Registered Psychologist to offer counselling services during the daytime, evenings, and/or weekends. Clinicians that work with children, youth, adults, seniors, individuals, couples, and families will be considered.
- Work with a team of highly-trained psychologists that are committed to ongoing learning, consultation, training, innovation, and professional development
- Be part of a “wrap-around” psychology clinic that can offer both assessment and counselling services to individuals of all ages
- Receive fair compensation, professionally-decorated and furnished office space, flexible scheduling, and administrative support
- Be supported by ongoing investment into building your caseload through a generous investment into Google advertising, a Psychology Today profile, professional headshots, and quality web / social media presence
- Work within your expertise and be given the autonomy to do what you do best
- Be part of a team that is motivated by offering quality psychological services first and foremost
- Master’s/PhD in Counselling or Clinical Psychology
- Degree and internship from a CPA/APA accredited program (if doctoral-trained)
- Full registration with the College of Alberta Psychologists
- Current criminal record check/vulnerable sector search & proof of liability insurance
- Training in EMDR or ART is an asset but not required
- Conducting ongoing counselling services to populations of choice
- Maintaining appropriate and ethical documentation in an Electronic Record Management System (Jane)
- Responding to inquiries from potential clients regarding fit for their care
- Adhering to all standards, guidelines and expectations of the College of Alberta Psychologists
- Partaking in ongoing professional development
- Participating in case consultation opportunities with the broader team
- Potential opportunities to provide clinical supervision to trainees in the future
- Compensation will depend on level of experience and training and will be a percentage of billable rate
- Contract Psychologist
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: Until suitable candidate is found
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to Dr. Erica Dunn, R.Psych., Director of Counselling at firstname.lastname@example.org
Clarity Psychology thanks you for your interest in applying for this position. Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
A printed version of this advertisement can be found here.