Supporting Wellness Psychological & Family Services
At Supporting Wellness Psychological & Family Services, our goal is to offer a diverse mental health service to clients who are seeking counselling. Our clinics offer multiple modalities, offering individual, child & adolescent, couples/marriage, and family therapy. In addition, we offer highly specialized services for PTSD/trauma, OCD, Eating Disorders, Speech Therapy, and Psychoeducational Assessments. Additionally, we offer EMDR, Brain spotting, Neurofeedback, Biofeedback, and Group therapy. Supporting Wellness has three locations Calgary, Red Deer, and Cold Lake. In our Calgary location in addition to therapy, we have our own wellness center that offers wellness to clients through massage therapy, red light therapy, infrared sauna, facials, sound healing and meditation, breath work, and our mindfulness yoga classes. Supporting Wellness Psychological & Family Services strives to create a diverse environment to help our clients choose the path of therapy and healing that suits their needs. Our office environment is calming and offers a beautiful setting to practice.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Contracted Positions with a competitive percentage
- Receptionist Day/Evening, Jane Online Booking and Note Keeping program, Website, social media, and Marketing, Third Party Billing
- Working with an incredible team of colleagues
- Clinical Training, and Team Approach
- Weekdays and Weekend Hours
- Free Parking
- Great Location on Macleod Trail
Supporting Wellness Psychological & Family Services is seeking a motivated and compassionate registered or provisional registered psychologist to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing counselling services. We currently are looking for three registered psychologists throughout our three locations.
Calgary Location: We currently are seeking a psychologist who specializes in working with children, adolescents, and family therapy. This individual may also specialize in working with separation and divorce.
Red Deer Location: We currently are seeking a psychologist who specializes in several areas such as individual, couples and marriage, trauma, and addiction.
Cold Lake Location: We currently are seeking a psychologist who specializes in several areas such as individual, children & adolescents, and couples counselling. Cold Lake is a busy location and your full time in a short period of time. We are looking for an individual who resides in the Cold Lake area, however, if you are interested in commuting or doing two weeks we can accommodate this.
- Providing evidence-based counselling services and areas of specialty.
- Maintaining accurate and timely client records and progress notes
- Collaborating with other mental health professionals as needed and referring to other areas of healing. Have a holistic approach to treatment.
- Participating in professional development opportunities and being active as a team member.
- Good sense of humor, ability to problem solve and communicate.
- Motivated, Enthusiastic, and Diverse thinker.
- Registered Psychologist/Considerations will be made to Provisionals.
- Strong theoretical knowledge and practical experience in evidence-based psychotherapy/counselling.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Valuing a multimodality approach to helping clients. We value looking at the body, mind, and soul healing approach.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. These positions need to be filled as soon as possible.