At Green Door Clinic, we are committed to providing a supportive and innovative environment for both our clients and our team. As a Clinical Psychologist you will play a pivotal role in our mission to deliver high quality care. We are seeking a passionate and dedicated professional who is eager to contribute to a collaborative and dynamic environment. We are currently looking for a clinician who works with Children, Adolescents, Adults and/or families.
Job Title: Registered or Provisional Psychologist
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide therapy to children, adolescents, and adults in private practice.
- Maintain daily notes on sessions. Green Door Clinic uses Jane App. for all notes.
- Assist in the development of programs for therapists and families that will support optimal outcomes for children and families.
Skills and Abilities
- Must be licensed in Edmonton, AB as a Registered Provisional Psychologist or Registered Psychologist.
- Must have at least a Master’s degree in Psychology or Counseling Psychology.
- Must have experience working with children, adolescents, or adults.
- Must have current liability/malpractice insurance.
- Training in CBT, EMDR, CBT-I, ERP, or EFT.
- Experience working with clients who present with Anxiety, OCD, ADHD, Sleep issues, Depression, Trauma, Self Harm, Grief, or School Refusal.
Hours: 6- 15 hours a week/ Flexible to what works for your schedule.
- Flexible schedule
- Free on-site parking
- Consultation and Mentoring
- Ability to work from home for virtual clients
- Hi Speed Internet (staff and clients)
- Public Transit Access
- Use of Jane App.
- Large Windows in each office
- Numerous amenities within walking distance
- Water and snack bar for clients and staff
Please contact Lindsay at Lindsay@Greendooryeg.ca