Petrie Psychotherapy & Consulting is seeking a Provisional/Registered Psychologist or Mental Health Therapist to provided contracted consultation services to two schools west of Spruce Grove.
30 or 60 days within the 10-month 2022-2023 school calendar
Darwell School in Darwell Alberta and/or Grasmere School in Alberta Beach, Alberta
Daily contract rate depending on education and experience.
Secondary supervision is available for provisionally registered psychologists and is included in the salary.
Overall Service Requirement
The psychologist shall work collaboratively with teachers, parents and others involved with students to ensure a comprehensive understanding of problems and a coordinated approach to assisting students.
- Providing therapeutic interventions such as individual, group, or family counselling with students
- Providing consultation in relation to social, emotional, behavioral, and academic issues
- Initiating referrals for support services and establishing effective liaison with school-based providers and community agencies
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Educational Psychology, Counselling Psychology or Social Work
- Bachelor’s degree in Education
- Experience in psycho-educational, social, emotional, and behavioral assessments with children
- Experience delivering individual and group counselling in a school setting
- Registered and in good standing with governing College
- Comprehensive general liability insurance with limits not less than two million dollars
Valid Alberta Driver’s License and a vehicle in good operating condition
Submit your resume to: [email protected]