Full or Part-Time Private Practice Opportunity – Registered Psychologist
River’s Edge Counselling Centre
River’s Edge Counselling Centre is an established, thriving group practice located in St. Albert. Located one block from the river in downtown St. Albert, the office has been built with a desire to offer an exceptional experience for both clients and therapists.
River’s Edge offers administrative support that contributes to the flexibility, independence, and healthy work/life balance that our therapists value. Compensation is provided at very competitive rates.
We value excellence in practice and service to the community. Candidates should have a strong interest in being part of a collaborative, supportive team of therapists and demonstrate a passion for continued education and growth in their practice.
We are in need of a Registered Psychologist with experience in providing counselling services to adolescent and adults, as well as either couples or children to offer in-person and video sessions. We also offer opportunities to pursue interests in groups, workshops, teaching, community outreach and supervision (we offer a full-year practicum program for five graduate students each year, and we compensate therapists on our team to provide the supervision). Candidates for this position should be willing to see at least 12 clients per week and work at least one evening or weekend shift.
Other benefits to belonging to our team include:
- full schedule upon starting, with a consistent referral stream
- monthly case conferences and process groups
- exceptionally supportive colleagues and administrative support team
- group continued education opportunities
- beautifully appointed offices with large windows
- 2 playrooms
- large, comfortable dedicated space for groups, training and workshops
- modern staff lounge with kitchenette, “phone booth” for taking calls, private lockers, and other amenities for rest and relaxation between sessions
- regular team gatherings and celebrations
- access to a new onsite gym
- coffee and bakeshop onsite
- free parking
- well-developed systems and supports in place to assist with caseload management
- secure cloud-based system provides flexibility for completing notes from home
- high standards regarding security, including policies and step-by-step guidance for securing any personal devices used for work
The work we do is meaningful, but also emotionally and mentally challenging. Why do it alone, when you can have the support of a team? Our therapists are passionate, warm, and experienced professionals who understand that we best serve the individuals and families who come to us for help when we work together.
We look forward to welcoming and supporting the successful applicant for this position!
Visit our website (www.riversedgecounselling.com) to learn more about our services and programs.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to Nicole Imgrund at firstname.lastname@example.org.