Ward & Associates Psychological Services is an established private practice in Sherwood Park dedicated to delivering comprehensive care to clients in-person and virtually. We prioritize compassion, empathy, and client-centered approaches. As a Registered Psychologist at Ward & Associates, you will have the opportunity to join a collaborative team in helping a diverse range of clients and presenting concerns. We are committed to providing a supportive work environment where your expertise and skills can thrive.
Why Work at Ward & Associates:
- Opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative environment
- Competitive compensation
- Steady referrals to help build your caseload
- Access to our marketing team and resources
- Weekly & monthly peer consultations
- Full time administrative staff
- Beautifully furnished and decorated office
- Flexible scheduling
- Conducting assessments, diagnosing mental health disorders, and developing personalized treatment plans for clients.
- Providing evidence-based therapy (individual, group, or family) to address various mental health concerns.
- Maintaining accurate and confidential client records and progress notes in compliance with ethical and legal standards.
- Participating in ongoing professional development and staying updated on best practices in the field.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Master’s or PhD degree in counselling psychology
- Registered Psychologist in good standing with the College of Alberta Psychologists (CAP). Provisional Psychologists would be considered.
- Professional Liability insurance is required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with OWL Practice is preferred
If you are looking to contribute your skills to a team-oriented environment that is focused on providing a high level of mental health care, we would love to meet with you!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com