Restorative Conversations offers an unparalleled practice environment characterized by lifelong learning and education, evidence-based practice, and cross-disciplinary collaboration. We are a well-established counselling practice in Calgary, continuing to grow and we are seeking a contract Registered Psychologist or Registered Clinical Social Worker to join our practice. We are a skilled practice interested in attracting life-time learners who are eager to build their referral networks.
Why join our practice:
- Competitive compensation and no overhead costs.
- Flexible hours and work environment; you control your own schedule.
- Part-time and Full-time options are available.
- Offices available daytime, evening, and weekends
- Possibility of being included in our existing Employee Assistance Contracts.
- Access to our practice management software that automates your work at no cost to you; schedule clients, process payments, send forms, manage records, and much more from one system (we’ll provide the training)
- Fully furnished offices with kitchen
- Free parking for clients and staff
- Opportunities for professional development include, case consultation group, individual consultation as needed, and potential training opportunities.
- Registered and in good standing with either the College of Alberta Psychologists or with The Alberta College of Social Workers.
- Must maintain individual professional liability/malpractice insurance.
- Comfortable doing in-person (in-office) and remote (telehealth) sessions.
- Technology based skills knowledge.
- Competence in the application of DSM 5-TR to assessment, treatment planning, and delivery of care
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Adherence to the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice as outlined in CAP or ACSW.
- Demonstration of ability to develop own referral sources, while accessing our existing referral sources
- Counselling populations may include tweens, adolescents, adults, or couples.
- ADHD assessment and treatment experience.
- Interest in practicing in a warm collaborative team environment.
- Committed to ongoing professional education and development.
If you believe that you would be a good fit for our team, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about the practice please visit www.restorativeconversations.ca.