Hi! We are seeking a Registered Psychologist to join our expanding team in the South Edmonton area. We provide assessment, counselling, play therapy, trauma therapy and consultation to children/teens, caregivers, and families. This position is currently part-time with flexible hours, and with the opportunity to grow an expanding caseload over time. The majority of this caseload is children and youth (ages 4-15), with the opportunity to take on referrals in other areas (e.g., family, couples, or adults) as well.
Please review www.jgordonpsychology.com for more information about our practice.
Seeking a psychologist with a Master or PhD degree and who is registered in Alberta (Provisionals may also be considered), with:
- Knowledge in evidence-based practice, and demonstrates effectiveness in multiple therapeutic modalities
- Has an excellent understanding of ethics and regulations that govern our practice in Alberta
- Well-versed in treating a range of child and/or adolescent concerns, and demonstrates the ability to consult with caregivers (i.e., to provide strategies to support child functioning across environments)
- Training in play therapy and/or family systems is an asset
- At least 3 years of clinical experience
This position includes:
- Part-time hours with a very flexible schedule (choice of weekday, evening, and/or weekend hours)
- Autonomous decision-making regarding your caseload
- Newly renovated clinic, large office space with windows; fully furnished with play therapy and sand tray materials. Office also includes a consultation/counselling area
- HIPAA compliant Telehealth platform provided, allowing for secure video sessions
- Very competitive compensation
Please send your CV and cover letter describing your clinical approach via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.