Senior Associate and leasing opportunity at Cornerstone Professional Office Centre
Exciting opportunity for a Registered Psychologist to join our team of Psychologists, social workers and interns, located in Airdrie, Alberta.
What we offer:
Clinicians at our office enjoy:
- A large office with windows and good sound control.
- Comfort of knowing you are in a well-established and well managed professional building with allied professionals (chiropractor, physician, dentist, accountant).
- Trade/brand promotion of your business with large, highly visible trade fixtures on the exterior and interior of the building.
- Security of space allowing growth without interruption to meet your client and professional needs over the long term.
- Decision making responsibilities, including input into the design and operations of the clinic, allowing you to build your practice in the way you envision it.
- The benefits of a training clinic, including mentoring and supervising opportunities.
- Collaborative practice- no more working in isolation putting yourself at risk for complaints and liability concerns.
- A marketing and referral network
- Ample parking and ease of access.
- Access to storage, including filing, printing, paper products, etc.
- Kitchen area
- Boardroom and shared reception area
- Possible use of receptionist for administrative support
- Play therapy room
- Social events & team meetings for case sharing and cross referrals
- Great neighbors- medical office, chiropractor, accounting, dentist and engineers.
Lease term- Competitive Base Rent plus utilities, taxes and contribution to office expenses with opportunities to reduce Associate fee by shared revenues from subtenants and students.
Contract term – feeling unsure about a large commitment? Join us as a contractor for 1 year while your business grows. Please email Dr. Michelle Soucy Dahl at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Christina Vaillancourt at email@example.com for more information or any questions.