We are growing! Calgary Counselling Centre (CCC) changes people’s lives. For the past 19 years, Calgary Counselling Centre has been the Alberta leader in mental health services providing evidence-based counselling through feedback informed treatment, leading edge research, and training and education programs that improve mental health service delivery and client outcomes. We provide a full range of individual, couple, family and group counselling services and train clinicians at the masters and Post Graduate levels. We have well-established programs in depression, anxiety, trauma, family violence, and youth mental health. We work with several expert trainers and consultants from across the Globe.
We are looking for a Registered Psychologist with 5 or more years of clinical and supervisory experience to join our team. The Psychologist will provide remote and/or in-person clinical services to individuals, couples, families, and groups and will provide supervision to Provisional Psychologists and staff counsellors. Our services are currently being offered remotely. If you have a passion for training and developing others and have advanced clinical skills in one or more areas of practice, we can provide you with an environment that will both challenge and support your personal and professional growth.
- Provide Clinical Supervision in a variety of formats: in-vivo, digital recording, case review and consultation.
- Use or develop Feedback Informed Treatment supervision competencies and work within a Feedback Informed Culture.
- Have experience working with individuals, couples, families and in groups.
- Completion of Trauma Informed Care Training.
- Completion of Cultural Safety and Diversity Training.
- Be able to tailor counselling to uniquely meet client’s needs.
- Adept at providing clinical process training seminars.
- Experience with remote service delivery.
- Work effectively in an integrated counselling program.
- Foster strong team integration throughout the organization.
- Graduate Degree (Masters or Ph.D.) in Psychology, Clinical, Counselling or Educational Psychology.
- Registered Psychologist in good standing with the College of Alberta Psychologists.
- Five to ten years clinical practice experience with at least 5 years’ experience post registration supervising students and/or clinicians.
- Ability to provide service in a language in addition to English is an asset.
- Demonstrated teaching and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative clinical multidisciplinary environment.
- Strong administrative abilities and computer skills are essential, including Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft Teams.
- Success in this position requires the following competencies: excellent communication and interpersonal skills, focus on results, impact and influence, planning & prioritizing, visionary, relationship building, service orientation.
- As an organization, CCC is concerned about the health & safety of our staff and those we serve, therefore all new employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and show proof of vaccination or satisfy criteria for a duty to accommodate, in accordance with the Alberta Human Rights Act.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a Cover Letter and Resume (as one combined pdf document) to Calgary Counselling Centre: email@example.com.
Calgary Counselling Centre is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to accept telephone inquiries.