Supporting Wellness Psychological & Family Services is Hiring!
Cold Lake Location/www.supportingwelleness.com
Supporting Wellness Psychological & Family Services is looking for a part-time Registered Psychologist at our growing Cold Lake location.
Supporting Wellness is looking for a Registered Psychologist who has experience working with individuals, adolescents, couples, and trauma-related clients. We will consider applicants who wish to commute to Cold Lake. We have accommodations and will pay for fuel. Our clinic is busy. Applicants should expect to have a full caseload within a short period of time. This is a great job for an individual who wants to work hard for 3 – 5 days and then enjoy time off.
The Registered Psychologist would agree to be approved by or is currently approved to see clients under plans such as NIHB, VAC, and Medavie, in addition to working with our approved insurance providers.
Supporting Wellness Psychological & Family Services is a diverse practice that offers a variety of therapeutic modalities, to help align with the client. Our focus is to help the client achieve mental wellness, as we walk with our clients on their journey of change. Supporting Wellness has three locations: Calgary, Red Deer, and Cold Lake, Alberta. You will be aligned with a diverse team of psychologists, who support one another.
Supporting Wellness Psychological & Family Services offers:
- A competitive contract as an associate within the practice.
- An online booking system that allows your clients to see your schedule, book online at their convenience and address payments. The software we use is Jane.
- An administration team that helps you to address your clients take payments and answer phone calls. Our team addresses referrals and schedules in phone consults with potential clients.
- Included in your contract is a fully furnished office, administrative staff, website, SEO, social media, and all forms of marketing to help you grow your private practice.
- Everything is provided for you; all you must do is arrive for your clients and be a part of an amazing team of professionals. We will help you establish your practice, and get you registered in our MANY forms of finding clients.
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree or higher in Psychology.
- Active Registration with the College of Alberta Psychologists or any regulatory body.
- Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Persons Sector clearance.
- Proof of professional liability and corporate liability insurance is required.
- Excellent communication and organizational experience. Manage paperwork, billing, and being prompt in answering phone calls and connecting with potential new clients.
Please forward your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that we will only be contacting applicants that meet the qualifications. The deadline for resumes is March 31, 2023, with the position starting immediately.
We look forward to meeting with you