If you are a heart-centred Registered Psychologist who is aligned with our vision, mission, and values and is passionate about serving children and adults who have experienced grief and trauma, we would love to hear from you!
It is an asset if you:
- Have at least 2 years of clinical experience as a Registered Psychologist
- Have experience working in private practice and are familiar with third party contracts with WCB, NIHB, and Canada Life
- Have training in The Grief Recovery Method®, EMDR, Somatic Experiencing, or Hakomi Therapy
- Have experience working with children aged 4+, couples, and families
- Have experienced a personal loss that inspires you to want to serve others in a specialized setting
- Thrive in working as a part of a close-knit team environment
- Desire to set roots and grow with our company
There are several benefits of joining our team including,
- Competitive compensation with additional financial incentives
- Flexible hours and autonomy over schedule
- Consistent clientelle
- Hybrid service offering (in-person and online services)
- In-house supervision available for provisional psychologists
- Opportunity to facilitate groups, workshops, and talks
- Opportunities to give back through our community partnerships and annual Hope Campaign
- Full-time administrative support
- Free marketing, advertising, and branding
- Beautiful office space in a quiet business community with free parking
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- Safe, energetic, collaborative, and inspiring team environment
- People-first culture
- Heart-centred and servant leadership
- Free bi-weekly team consultation meetings led by our Clinical Directors
We are seeking a contractor therapist to join our Orchards (South Edmonton) team a minimum of 2 days per week in-person (10-14 hours) with the option to increase hours. The hours available are flexible and may include day time, evening, or weekend hours depending on your availability and personal life commitments.
Please submit your cover letter and CV to our CEO, Ashley Mielke at email@example.com
In your cover letter please include your credentials, relevant experience, training, certifications, and availability, as well as your unique passion for grief and trauma and why you think you would make a great addition to our team.
Only those applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in serving on our team!