The True North group of companies includes 11 locations in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Ontario. Included in the group of companies is Ottawa and Toronto Neurofeedback and Psychological Centres, Nuvista Mental Health and True North Psychological Services.
At the True North group of companies, our mission is to provide a safe and supportive environment for clients, clinicians, and staff.
We are excited to announce that we have an openings in our Ottawa, Toronto, Fredericton and Halifax locations for a Psychologist to join our teams.
At True North Psychological Services (the group of companies) our most valuable resource is our people. We hire smart, innovative, passionate professionals. Our culture is one that encourages, supports, and celebrates professional growth and diversity.
Our Contractors, like our full-time employees, have access to both a comprehensive benefits package and educational allowance. You will have the ability to consult with other clinicians daily as well as attend regular clinical meetings that address operational and clinical topics. Identifying continuing education opportunities is also a regular consideration amongst clinicians.
Who you are:
- Psychologist or Psychological Associate (autonomous or supervised practice) to provide Psychotherapy, Psychoeducational and/or Psychological Assessments
- PhD or Masters in Counselling or Clinical Psychology
- Have relevant working experience in areas of practice, with an emphasis on trauma-related work
- Registered with the licensing body for the province in which you practice
- Possess Professional Liability Insurance or be willing to obtain
- Demonstrate professionalism and effective case management skills (e.g., timely reports)
Join us for:
- Extended health, dental, and vision benefits package
- Education and training allowance
- Work-life balance with flexibility to create your own schedule
- Administrative support within an established, busy practice
- Support from peers with diverse knowledge and experience
- Innovative and professional growth-orientation culture
- Incentive and bonus programs
- Team events and celebrations
We look forward to partnering with you in your career!