MP Psychology is seeking a Registered or Provisionally Registered Psychologist to join our team.
MP Psychology is a growing practice that provides psychological services to children, adolescents and families. We are looking for candidates with adventurous spirits and a desire to be challenged. The positions currently available will require some flexible travel which includes shifts working in remote Northern Alberta Indigenous communities for 4-5 days at a time.
• Delivery of individual counselling to children, youth and families
• Delivery of Universal Mental Health programming
• Provide leadership in the area of mental health
• Registered/Provisional Psychologist in good standing with the College of Alberta Psychologists
• Professional Liability Insurance
• Recent Criminal Record Check and Child Intervention Check
• Driver’s license and access to reliable vehicle
• Work well independently
• No evenings or weekends are required.
• Supervision is included
• Work with a great team of professionals
• Competitive wages and incentives
• Until suitable candidates are found
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org