Permanent Full-Time Contract Position at Established Private Practice Clinic
Airdrie Counselling Centre Inc. (www. Airdriecounsellingcentre.com) is an established private practice clinic in Airdrie Alberta that offers comprehensive assessment, treatment, and consultation services. Our team of registered psychologists, clinical social workers, and master’s level counsellors are committed to providing evidence-based services in a professional, comfortable, and respectful environment.
We are currently seeking a Registered Psychologist for a permanent contractor position willing to build up their case load to full time hours.
- Master's degree is required.
- Currently registered with the College of Alberta Psychologists is required.
- Individual professional liability/malpractice insurance required.
- Clinical experience providing psychotherapy to children, adolescents, adults and families.
- Experience counselling clients with a variety of concerns.
- Demonstrated skills to provide evidence-based therapy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and/or independently.
The following would be considered assets:
- Play Therapy.
- Suicide intervention training.
- Understanding of and/or work experience with Indigenous Peoples.
- Membership with the Psychologists Association of Alberta (PAA) is encouraged.
Some of the benefits of joining our team include:
- Competitive negotiated compensation.
- Potential for growth within the organization.
- No overhead costs; the candidate is provided access to office space, printer/copier/fax, office supplies, file storage, and computer network.
- Marketing and advertising provided.
- Direct referrals.
- Flexible schedule with allowance to set your own hours.
- Regular consultation, support, and encouragement from teammates.
Registered Psychologists who are interested in the position please submit your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please included in subject line “Permanent Full-Time Psychologist Contractor Position Application”. You may also fax your application in to 403-980-0192.
In your cover letter please include: available start date, availability (days and hours), training, qualifications, and why you would make a great fit for our team.
Further details in the attached picture.