Fish Creek Psychology is looking for a Registered Psychologist to join our team, who primarily provides psycho-educational assessments and diagnostic services for children and youth.
Our practice consists of three brightly lit and tastefully decorated offices, with a warm and inviting waiting room. We are located in an attractive and professional three story office building, which provides free parking and easy access for clients.
Rental options include:
- Hourly ($30/hour)
- Full-day or two half-days per week ($300/month)
- Full-time access as a Fish Creek Psychology associate ($550/month)
Each rental option also includes:
- Furnished office space
- Access to test kits
- Access to games and toys
- Shared referrals from our general voicemail
- Supportive, energetic, and collegial team of psychologists
- See link to our website: www.fishcreekpsychology.com
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquiries.