Centre for Restorative Mental Health - Registered Psychologist in Camrose - Contract
We are looking to expand our team to meet the demand for services in our beautiful city of Camrose.
We are seeking an individual who:
- is a Registered or Provisionally Registered Psychologist
- has interest in working as part of a collaborative team
- is willing to participate in feedback-informed therapy
- preferably has experience or training in Emotion-Focused Therapy
- (skill or interest in offering couples and family therapy is an asset)
What we offer:
- space in a thriving and respected private practice
- compensation at competitive rates
- the flexibility to create your own schedule
- an emphasis on work life balance
- no required evening or weekend appointments
- consultation as desired
About our city: While we are within commuting distance at just an hour outside of Edmonton, the city of Camrose (pop 18,742) has been rated as Canada's 11th best place to live by both MoneySense (https://www.moneysense.ca/canadas-best-places-to-live-2018-create-your-own-ranking/) and MacLean's magazine (https://www.macleans.ca/news/canadas-top-25-best-places-to-live-in-2018/) based on factors such as affordability, health accessibility, low crime, extensive arts and athletics opportunities, a large trail system, and the presence of a 1000-student University of Alberta campus.
About the director: CRMH is a growing practice founded by Dr. Kendell Banack, RPsych. Kendell trained in Emotion-Focused Therapy (EFT) during her doctorate at the University of Alberta before continuing her training in Toronto under the direction of Dr. Shari Geller. Kendell also trained extensively in Emotion-Focused Family Therapy (EFFT) and is a certified EFFT Advanced Therapist and Supervisor. Since returning to Alberta, Kendell continues her commitment to deliberate practice with regular consultation and training. While Kendell is grounded firmly within an EFT framework, she incorporates other modalities including mindfulness and cognitive behavioural therapy. Kendell is a mother of two young children and a strong advocate for work life balance and exquisite self-care.
If interested, please send current CV to Dr. Kendell Banack at email@example.com