Summit Counselling Services – Part-Time Contract Psychologist – Edmonton
Summit Counseling Services is a growing practice located in the heart of Edmonton, near the Brewery District. We pride ourselves on providing individualized services to fit each clients’ needs. We value a client-first approach to all psychotherapy services we provide. We are currently looking to add another amazing psychologist to our growing team!
This is a part-time position to start, with the opportunity to grow into a full time practice for a psychologist that is the right fit.
• Referrals and support for building your practice
• Administrative and office support
• Fully furnished offices
• Booking, billing and clinical notes software and tech support
• Flexibility in choosing your own work schedule – one evening or weekend shift required
• A warm, collaborative team environment
• Regular case consults and learning/training opportunities for all staff
• Competitive compensation
• The freedom to create your own practice – individual, groups, workshops, etc.
• Registered as a Psychologist or Provisionally Registered Psychologist in good standing with the College of Alberta Psychologists
• Professional liability insurance
• A passion and dedication to helping others from a client-first approach
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
• Experience in private practice an asset
• Experience working with couples and families preferred
• Confident in your abilities as a psychologist
• Flexibility within your practice to meet the individual needs of each client
• Dedicated to working within our practice long term
If you believe you may be a good fit for our team please email your CV and cover letter to Lyndsay at email@example.com
For more information on our practice, check us out at www.summitcs.ca