Momentum Walk-in Counselling is current recruiting for a part-time (10 hours week) Team Lead position.
Momentum is a non-profit agency that provides Solution Focused therapy to individuals, couples and families on a sliding fee scale.
- lead the delivery of high-quality clinical services at a walk-in counselling clinic
- support and provide direction to team members who are providing counselling to clients that walk-in, including through case-conceptualization, screening for risk factors, awareness of ethical issues, giving feedback and debriefing sessions
- competence in using Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Provide supervision to graduate students for their internship hours
- possibility of building a caseload of clients through Momentum referrals
- supervision of graduate students or Registered Provisional Psychologists
- Master's degree or PhD in Psychology (or equivalent)
- Current registration as a Registered Psychologist, or equivalent registration with a Professional body
- Minimum 5 years clinical experience post-registration
- Remuneration based on education and experience
- Friday, January 31, 2020 or until a suitable candidate is found