Momentum Walk-in Counselling is current recruiting for a Group Facilitator position.
Momentum is a non-profit agency that provides Solution Focused therapy to individuals, couples and families on a sliding fee scale, as well as provides psychoeducational groups.
- provide facilitation of a weekly drop-in psychoeducation group for adults on the topic of Anxiety & Depression
- plan for and prepare content for the group each week
- competence in using appropriate theoretical orientations
- Master's degree or PhD in Psychology (or equivalent)
- Current registration as a Registered Psychologist, or equivalent registration with a Professional body
- Minimum 1 year group facilitation experience
- Remuneration based on education and experience
- Friday, January 31, 2020 or until a suitable candidate is found