Occutrauma is an intensive outpatient program serving the First Responder community, professionals and the general public who have experienced Traumatic Psychological Injuries, including Occupational Stress Injury, Acute Stress, PTSD and trauma related comorbidities.
This specialized service focuses on delivering evidence based best practices shown to provide the greatest improvements and best outcomes for our client members.
Treatment modalities offer specialized options such as individual, group and profession- specific services. The families of our clients have opportunities for individual, couples and group therapy as well.
The acceptance and recognition of the value of our programs has placed an increased need for Occutrauma to seek additional Registered Psychologists to join our clinical team.
Acting within a multidisciplinary team your expertise, training and unique skill set will be invaluable to supporting our client members recovering from occupational stress and their related conditions.
· Coordinated multidisciplinary treatment planning
· Return to Work services and treatments
· OSI / PTSD and Trauma related disorders screening, assessment and treatment
· CBT, DBT individual and group treatment delivery
· Educational sessions/presentations
· Case management and report writing
· Masters / PhD in Psychology from a recognized accredited University
· Current registration and good standing with the College of Alberta Psychologists
· One or more certifications in: Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Prolonged Exposure (PE), Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
· Training / certification in CBT and/or DBT
· Advanced skills in diagnosis and treatment
· Experience delivering Return to Work services
· Previous experience delivering treatment for Traumatic Psychological Injury
· Previous experience delivering treatment to Uniformed Personnel or First Responders
· Previous experience working in a Uniformed Personnel or First Responder role
· Experience with addictions or mood disorders
· Certified to provide diagnostic assessment
Occutrauma has opportunities for part time and full time roles. We offer a compensation program competitive with the established HSAA rates and terms and conditions.
To meet the needs of our clients, we have a sense of urgency to
our staffing efforts and qualified candidates will be contacted throughout the
process. Please do not delay in
submitting your expression of interest in joining this dynamic group of
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.