1. Registered psychologist or provisional psychologist who is trained and experienced in trauma therapy and EMDR.
- Be able to see clients weekdays for daytime and evening appointments, Saturdays, and/or Sundays.
- Use the 8-phase EMDR protocol, and adapt it to special situations and populations. Many scripts and resources are available in-office for therapists to use. In addition, we have an experienced group of EMDR therapists who enjoy case consults and supporting each other.
- Be familiar with or willing to take the initiative to learn how to use Neurotek equipment (the light bar) for EMDR therapy. Children and adults, especially around trauma
Familiarity with treatment of MVA victims is an asset; however, we will train suitable candidates.
2. Registered psychologist or provisional psychologist who has the appropriate training and experience and can provide therapy to children, adolescents, adults, families, and couples for late afternoon, evening, and/ or weekend appointments.
Candidate should be able to provide therapy for:
- Depression and anxiety
- Personal or work issues
- Relationship challenges
- Sexual issues and/or gender issues
Pay is commensurate with experience. Check us out at albertacounselling.ca/ to see if we’re a good fit for you.
Psychologists who are interested in applying are invited to email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a resume or CV. We are grateful and appreciate any interest; however, we have a limited amount of time therefore only the most qualified applicants will be called and booked for interviews.