Petrie Psychotherapy & Consulting - Provisional/Registered Psychologist - Edmonton
Petrie Psychotherapy & Consulting is seeking a Provisional/Registered Psychologist to provided consultation services to a school west of Edmonton.
30 days within the 10-month 2019-2020 school calendar
Grasmere School in Alberta Beach, Alberta
Daily contract rate depending on education and experience.
Secondary supervision is available for provisionally registered psychologists and is included in the salary.
Overall Service Requirement
The psychologist shall work collaboratively with teachers, parents and others involved with students to ensure comprehensive understanding of problems and ensure a coordinated approach to assisting students.
- Providing therapeutic interventions such as individual, group, or family counselling with students
- Providing psychological assessment and consultation in relation to social, emotional, behavioral, and academic issues
- Initiating referrals for support services and establishing effective liaison with school-based providers and community agencies
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Educational Psychology or Counselling Psychology
- Education degree
- Experience in psycho-educational, social, emotional and behavioral assessments with children
- Experience delivering individual and group therapy in a school setting
- Registered professional status with the College of Alberta Psychologists
- Comprehensive general liability insurance with limits not less than two million dollars
- Valid Alberta Driver’s License and a vehicle in good operating condition
Open until a suitable candidate is found.
Please email resume to email@example.com.