Assured Psychology – Psychologist / Therapist for Individuals and Couples - Calgary
Assured Psychology is a small, growing practice that is looking for the right person as we expand. We value doing great therapeutic work in a genuine, warm way. We work independently and as part of a small, supportive team. If you are caring, client-centered, competent, knowledgeable and want to be able to focus on doing good, healing work then we’d love to hear from you!
We are seeking an individual and couples therapist on a part-time basis (daytime, some evening and/or weekend hours).
Our core values are:
- Competent, sensitive, and ethical practice
- Non-pathologizing (while still knowledgeable about DSM / pathology)
- Experience in Emotionally-Focused therapy (minimum of Externship) for the couples therapy
- Demonstrated competence and training in your model of choice for individual theapy. Preference given to bottom-up, process-focused, trauma informed, and/or attachment/relational based styles
- Experience working with trauma directly or indirectly an asset.
- Minimum of 3-5 years counselling experience counselling various mental health concerns
- Masters or Ph.D. degree in related field
- Registration with College, member in good standing. Will consider Provisionals with previous counselling experience and supervision
- Background check
- Warm, engaging presence with strong interpersonal skills and good work ethic
- Commitment to continued learning (trainings, monthly consultations, teams meetings, etc)
- Ability to work 2-3 days/week, with some evening and/or weekend availability. Flexibility to grow from part to full-time an asset in the next 1-2 years.
- Respectful and welcoming of all people regardless of gender, sexual orientation, cultural background, ethnicity, etc.
- Openness to group work / presentations an asset
Assured Psychology Offers:
- A growing practice with opportunity to grow your practice, you’re skill and your role
- Fully furnished and comfortable office space
- Active website that you will be added to
- Regular Referrals
- Competitive compensation
- Online booking, note-taking software, billing, client reminders, etc
- Being part of a warm, liked-minded and experienced team
- Regular supportive consultation and/or supervision
Please submit your CV / cover letter attn. Dan McMillan @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your clinical values and a bit about who you are.