ARCH Psychological Services - Part-time and Full time - Registered Psychologists and/or Provisional Psychologists - Alberta
ARCH Psychological Services is a full-service clinical and forensic psychological practice. We offer a broad range of services from early childhood to old age, from difficulties of everyday life to treatment of serious and longstanding psychological disorders. More about the work we do you can find at archpsychological.com.
Currently, we are searching for Psychologists to join our team and undertake a meaningful and challenging work in a growing practice. Hence, we are looking for skilled and passionate applicants who have a desire to work with a team of skilled and caring psychologists and take charge of their career.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Registered Psychologist in good standing with the College of Alberta Psychologists. Provisional Psychologists with right qualifications will also be considered.
- Clinical experience providing psychotherapy to individuals, couples or both.
- Clinical experience in providing assessments.
- Experience working with indigenous clients is an asset, as well as cultural awareness is essential. Prior approval to provide mental health services from the First Nations and Inuit Health Branch is an asset.
- Must be able to work independently and cooperatively within a team environment.
- Ability to travel is an asset.
Position: Part-time and full time. Preference is given to Registered Psychologists, but Provisional Psychologists with right qualifications will also be considered.
Location: Edmonton and area, Slave Lake and area, Grande Prairie and area, High Level and area.
Compensation: Competitive compensation based on years of experience and qualifications.
Competition Closing Date: Applications will be accepted until qualified candidates are found.
How to apply: Please submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae via email to: email@example.com