Living Well Counselling Services Inc. - Registered Psychologists - Calgary
Positions Available: Registered Psychologist preferred.
Position close date: Until suitable candidate found.
Living Well Counselling Services Inc. is currently in the process of hiring part-time contractors in Calgary, Alberta.
Potential Candidates will:
• Possess a minimum of a Masters degree in their related field
• Have a minimum of 3-5 years related experience
• Be registered with CAP
• Have professional liability insurance
• Have experience counselling clients with a variety of concerns
• Be a spiritually sensitive therapist, with a holistic approach to treatment, and will be able to describe succinctly what this means and how it is incorporated in their treatment
• Have a desire to be in private practice, will work well independently and have their own professional supports in place (case consult groups, professional networks, supervisor)
• Will be available to work daytime or evening with Friday evening availability being an asset. May also be available to work Saturdays
• Have their own office space, to accommodate in-person clients OR be willing to use Living Well office space
• Be a strong team player in terms of vision, and an asset to the Living Well team
• Possess willingness to take part in case consults with peers when necessary
• Be detail oriented in terms of administrative tasks such as progress notes, billing submissions and invoicing
• Will be teachable, and will demonstrate an openness to lifelong learning
• Be willing to accept 10-15 hrs per wk contract work depending on current intake load
• Ability to work with children and/or teens is an asset
• Ability to work with couples is an asset
• Work & experience with men's issues is an asset
• May or may not be able to offer teletherapy or therapy via Skype based upon their own personal approach, licensing body requirements and/or equipment
• May or may not be able to offer group therapy
• May or may not be willing to offer a sliding scale to those clients unable to afford full fees
• If successful, candidate will be required to supply their own professional picture, along with their professional bio
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit resume with cover letter with subject line: Therapist Position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include salary expectations, hours of availability and available start date in cover letter. Please note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.