Unstuck Psychological - Registered Psychologist - Provisionally Registered Psychologist – Edmonton
We are currently accepting applications for Psychologists to join our team in our fast-growing private practice in SW Edmonton. We pride ourselves on our commitment to client care and our exceptional work culture.
- Full-time permanent/part-time permanent team-member position responsible providing therapeutic interventions to adult individuals.
- We offer a highly competitive wage, benefits, health spending account, reduced hour work week and above average vacation entitlement. Loyalty has its privileges, which means that longer term employees may also be eligible for stock/gainsharing.
- The office is newly constructed, ideally located, and sophisticated. Parking is free. Every office has windows—no dingy dark office caves!
- We are a paperless environment, and provide all furnishings, therapeutic tools and computing required to carry out your duties.
- Administrative, psychometric, collegial, technology and marketing supports are provided.
- We value ongoing professional and team development.
- Opportunities exist to advance into leadership roles
- Ideal candidates will have a Masters or PhD/PsyD in Psychology and be Registered Psychologists or Provisionally Registered Psychologists in the Province of Alberta.
- Provisional Psychologists must secure outside supervision.
- Experience in EMDR is advantageous, but not a requirement. Ongoing training will part of the career path.
- An innovative and charismatic individual with a strong work ethic, and deep-rooted value for outcome-oriented therapy.
- Carry at least two million dollars professional liability insurance
- Articulate, great keyboarding skills, charismatic and technologically savvy.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com (No phone inquiries please). Please note that only those candidates considered for interview will be contacted. For more information about our practice, please visit https://www.unstuckpsych.com/