Provisional Supervision Program
accepting applicants on an ongoing basis
Jeff Chang, Ph.D., R.Psych.
Tracy Mitchell, M.Ed., R.Psych.
We provide supervision for Provisional Registered Psychologists providing psychological services in work settings without a qualified on-site supervisor. The program consists of:
- Individual supervision (video, audio, and/or case consultation)
- Group supervision (video, audio, and/or case consultation)
- Liaison with your employer
- Two on-site live supervision sessions (if permitted by your employer)
- Shared use of EPPP study materials
- Support and practice for the oral examination
- Preferred access and/or reduced fees for other professional development opportunities provided by the supervisors, when available
- Ongoing supervision following completion of 1600 hours prior to completion of all requirements for Registration (“Form B”)
- One all-inclusive fee, distributed over the duration of your Provisional hours.
The supervisors are experienced in several therapeutic approaches (i.e., cognitive-behavioral therapy, emotionally focused therapy, Ericksonian approaches, Gottman approach, narrative therapy, solution-focused therapy, structural-strategic therapy, etc.), types of assessment (cognitive, custody-access, parenting), and have worked and/or supervised in a variety of settings (child and adolescent mental health [day treatment, family therapy centre, residential treatment, and school-based programs], employee assistance programs, special education schools, and private practice. They are experienced with individuals of all ages, couples, and families. Some supervision hours may also apply toward Clinical Fellow status in the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy. Depending on mutual interests, supervision of applied research may be available.
In-person supervision will occur weekly in Calgary weekly.
For further information, contact: Dr. Jeff Chang email@example.com