.8 – 1 FTE (Negotiable)
Little Warriors is a national charitable organization focused on the awareness, advocacy, prevention and treatment of child sexual abuse.
The position is part of a multidisciplinary team working with sexually abused children and youth at the Be Brave Ranch. Using individual and group therapy in a range of clinical modalities, this position will work to promote optimum mental and emotional health in a holistic and facilitative way. This position will provide leadership and guidance to ensure quality programming and care for children and youth.
- Participate collaboratively in a trauma-informed, culturally sensitive, gender informed, intensive treatment program.
- Assist the Clinical Director to ensure all clinical as well as scientific research data is ethically gathered
- Ensure that clinical outcome evaluation tools are used and all required program/organization evaluations are completed in a timely manner.
- Provide a psychological assessment/case conceptualization for each client and present to multi-disciplinary team.
- Establish a collaborative relationship with the children and youth, staff, parents/guardians and secure a safe therapeutic environment.
- Plan and provide evidence based clinical interventions (individual, family dyad, group, and/or family interventions).
- Create individualized therapeutic goals and maintain a Care Plan.
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree is required.
- Registered with good standing in association of respective field and must be able to provide Psychosocial Interventions.
- 5+ years related experience in counselling/therapeutic role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess initiative, creativity and strong skills in problem-solving, critical thinking and decision-making.
- Must understand and have experience working with developmental trauma.
- Must be trauma-informed, self-reflective and a positive clinical team member.
- Experience with research is considered an asset.
Interested applicants should submit their CV to: Laurie Szymanski, CEO firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information