Position: Psychologist ( master, Ph.D., new grads are welcome)
We are multidisciplinary facility, is seeking a dynamic and self-motivated psychologist to join our team.
The successful candidate will possess an integrative, developmentally-informed and approach working with individuals and family-centered to assessment and intervention specializing in motor vehicle accident trauma, sleep disorder, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, and a variety with a broad range of referral concerns.
• Registered Psychologist (master, Ph.D., new grads are welcome), and a member in good standing with the College of Psychologists of AB .
• Experience working with children, adults, and families.
• Experience working with trauma, chronic pain, and attachment issues
• Ability to work in a team environment and be a team player.
• Training and experience in psychoeducational and diagnostic assessments is an asset.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $40.00 to $60.00 /hour
Please contact Natalia Simkhaeva at firstname.lastname@example.org