About the Practice:
360BRAINBODY is a multidisciplinary clinic committed to helping our clients achieve their full potential
through mind, body and spirit. Our clients range from the general public to high level and professional
athletes. Our talented and experienced team of professionals are ambassadors of our values and provide specialized care in the areas of Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Osteopathy, Massage Therapy, Pilates and Acupuncture. 360BRAINBODY is located in the heart of Marda Loop, above Blush Lane Market.
360BRAINBODY Core Values
Power of Listening
Power of Inclusion
Power of Mindfulness
Power of Movement
Power of Looking at the Whole
Power of Giving Back
We are expanding our team and are searching for a part-time Registered Psychologist whom is a self-motivated clinician, enjoys providing flexible, evidenced based treatment with special focus in the areas of mindfulness, empowerment and meditation. Clientele consists of a mixed population of athletes, youth and general public seeking tools and techniques to optimize mental wellness. Room to grow within the practice and build a full-time caseload.
- Active registration and in good standing with the College of Alberta Psychologists
- Complete background check (i.e., criminal record, vulnerable sector)
- Experience in working with athletes of all ages
- Possess knowledge and skills in multiple modalities of therapy and psychological testing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Time management skills: establishing priorities and accomplishing tasks in a timely manner
- Flexibility in hours — able to work days and evenings
- 5 years (or equivalent) full-time experience providing therapeutic intervention to clients (preferred)
- We are not accepting applications from Registered Provisional Psychologists
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV/Resume, Cover Letter, and/or additional questions to email@example.com or contact Clinic Owner, Stephanie Davis at (403) 701-4330.