Lifemark Physiotherapy - Registered Psychologist – Grande Prairie, AB
Please note that there are financial incentives available for this position, and we have flexibility for the schedule of this role.
Lifemark Physiotherapy Grande Prairie is currently seeking a registered psychologist to join our clinic! We are pleased to provide physiotherapy, massage therapy, and acupuncture services for recreational, sports, motor vehicle accidents, and WCB related injuries. As a Lifemark employee you will be connected to our national network of clinics and practitioners, in addition to the multidisciplinary team you will work alongside on a daily basis!
In coordination with the treatment team you will be responsible for the following:
- Primarily focused on providing education and intervention for clients with workplace illness/injuries.
- Utilizing a primarily cognitive-behavioural approach to treatment, incorporating a variety of assessment and treatment tools and interventions, based on an overall client-centered philosophy.
- Providing timely comprehensive reporting and communicating findings to the interdisciplinary treatment team as well as referral sources.
- Psychological case management input and direction to interdisciplinary team members in regards to client progress, psychosocial barriers, conflict resolution and discharge planning.
- Facilitating psychology groups and classes to reduce the impact of disability related issues.
- Registered Psychologist, in good standing with the College of Psychologists of Alberta (PhD level education)
- Experience in the field of health psychology and familiarity with the biopsychosocial model of health.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively adapt to changing schedules and priorities.
- The understanding of WCB insurance, and workplace health.
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca/careers for more information