Calian Health - Clinical Psychologists - Canadian Forces Base Edmonton
Seeking Clinical Psychologists - $10,000 Signing Bonus Available
Canadian Forces Base Edmonton
Though our long-standing contractual relationship with the Department of National Defence the Calian team of health care professionals provide quality care to Canadian Armed Forces members in outpatient clinics located throughout Canada.
We are seeking full time or part time Clinical Psychologists to provide psychological assessment and treatment services at CBB Edmonton. A $10,000 signing bonus to Clinical Psychologists interested in full time working hours.
Who are we looking for?
- a registered psychologist with authorization for autonomous practice with a provincial licensing body
- a graduate of an accredited university with a Master or Doctoral Degree in Clinical Psychology
- experience with psycho-diagnostic assessment and with the treatment of PTSD, anxiety disorders, and mood disorders
- Collaborative clinic settings
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Time for administrative duties
- Motivated clients and diverse presenting issues
A Typical Week:
- 18-20 hours of direct client care, 37.5 hours per week
- Weekly case consultation with the mental health team (half day/week)
- Completion of 1 psychodiagnostic assessment (1.5 days/week)
- 3-4 book appointments per day with patients who have been referred for long term treatment (3 days/week)
- Clinic Hours: 7:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
Your Key Duties:
- Providing psycho-diagnostic assessments with an adult population including differential diagnosis
- Providing professional services related to the diagnosis, assessment, evaluation, treatment and prevent of psychological, emotional psycho-physiological, and behaviour disorders with an adult population
- Administering appropriate diagnostic tests for psychometric assessment, interpreting the results, and preparing psychological evaluations
- Providing treatment of a variety of mental health conditions for Canadian Armed Forces members using evidence-based practice including the use of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and trauma processing therapies
A tour of the clinic environment can be coordinated!
Amy Robillard, Recruiter, Health Services
1-877-225-4264 x 2244