Breaking the OCD Cycle: The Power of Exposure and Response Prevention – 6 CE Credit
- Understand the essentials of exposure and response prevention (ERP) therapy and its effectiveness in treating OCD.
- Learn the key components of an ERP therapy program and how paradoxical treatment can reduce OCD symptoms and anxiety.
- Learn how to apply exposure and response prevention techniques in real-world situations with case presentations.
- Learn about the problem of family accommodation and how to engage family members for the best results.
- Provide educational resources for clinicians and their clients.
Cancellation and Refunds
Cancellation and refunds may be applied for by email or phone call to the PAA Continuing Professional Development Officer. Cancellations received fourteen (14) days prior to the Continuing Professional Development activity will receive a full refund of the registration fee, less a $35.00 + GST processing fee. PAA reserves the right to cancel any activity, in which case a full refund of the registration fee will be provided.
Continuing Education Credits
The Psychologists’ Association of Alberta (PAA) is approved by the Canadian Psychological Association (CPA) to offer Continuing Education (CE) for psychologists. This workshop is offered for six (6.0) hours of CE Credit. Full attendance at the workshop is required to receive Continuing Education Credits. Partial credit will not be awarded, and late arrivals or early departure will preclude awarding of Continuing Education Credits. PAA maintains responsibility for the program.